[iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/UXRadytVulY” width=”350″ height=”500″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”]
Breakdown of the 5 Minute Makeup Routine
Hone in on this week’s beauty tip from Richard with the 5 Minute Makeup Routine! Our makeup expert, Alyssa Redenti, walks you through a quick and easy morning makeup routine.
- Alyssa starts with Black Opal foundation. Dab it on gently with your finger. Use sparingly to avoid a caked look.
- Next, add in some Neutrogena Skin Cleansing Powder. Keep it simple and light for these last days of summer.
- Now the eyebrows. Start with Great Lash clear mascara. Just brush them up slightly to make them a little more pronounced.
- Next eyebrow step. Get out your brow kit. (Alyssa uses the Wet & Wild’s Ultimate Brow Kit.) Draw the hairs in with the color for a gentle, natural look.
- Use a larger brush for your highlight, like Naked Basics. Start with Venus right under the colored eyebrow. Then apply Foxy and Naked 2 directly to the eyelid.
- Apply blush (Mac Raizin) to the apples of your cheeks.
- Use your Naked Basics again to start your lips. Then, for a splash of color, Alyssa recommends Smashbox’s Always On. It’s durable and stays on through lunch and even kisses!
- Finish off with Tarte Mascara. and there it is! You have completed a 5-minute face!
There it is! You’ve completed a quick and easy 5 minute makeup routine and still have enough time to grab coffee before work.
Be sure to follow Alyssa on Instagram for more makeup and hair tips.